Friday, May 25, 2012

Good bye :)

   Well, this is the last blog for us and I want to say that I have had a complicated year, but underneath all of my struggles it has been fun. It is sad to say that this year is over and there is nothing else to do. This year went by so slow, and during all this time I have went through a lot of games. Keeping up with my games and making sure they don’t get corrupted was a fail, but we kind of made it through at the end. Our game was nothing like it was planned, and nothing how I wanted it to be. It was embarrassing not having our game finished, but we pulled it off and my partners presented it good. Struggles were hard to overcome with all the coding, and it was hard to understand how to do everything that codes were involved in, but we worked together to get it all finished. During global this year, I have come close to a lot of my friends, and that is one of the best things about it. I just hope to say in the future looking back that global helped me out in so many different ways. I am going to miss been in this class and walking the halls as an eighth grader, now we are going to walk the halls at River View as freshmen’s. It is very sad to say that this year is over now, and we have to move on, I hope that we have as much fun at high school as what we did here. I will always look back at this school, and say that right there made a difference in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment